Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 29, 2016

This First Real Snow Storm in Seoul!

Last night it was really cold. It dropped down to -8 C (17.6 F) at 1:00 am causing about an inch of snow to fall in my estimated opinion. I tried to research how much snow fell last night to no avail. However, it was cold enough at 6:30am that it had already turned to ice on the streets. On a very hilly area around my home near Nakseongdae Station, I fell on my caboose and dropped my phone. Luckily my caboose and phone didn't suffer any major harm. But you can't argue that the snow creates great pictures!


Here is a playground just below my home. You can see how much white stuff there is. Now it's 9:33 and it's -5 C (23F). The ice might stick for awhile today. As much as I think the snow is beautiful, I really can't stand ice, especially in my neighborhood. But I'll look on the bright side. I'll be in L.A. in February with my wife for two weeks! I'll take her to Las Vegas and the Grand Canyon. What a blessing that will be! I'm definitely looking forward to escaping the winter in Seoul for awhile!


Scott Worden (The L.A./Seoul Guy)
Instagram: l.a.seoulguy

No comments:

Post a Comment