Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 11, 2016

My Interview on TheCrazyMind.com




I am pleased to announce that I was interviewed on the website TheCrazyMind.com. It's a site that discusses various topics (acting, art, books, education, fashion, music, and technology) and interviews authors from various genres. I was asked the following questions about my latest book "The 50 Best Places to Visit in Los Angeles".

The questions I was asked are as follows:

"Who or what inspired you to write 'The 50 Best Places to Visit in Los Angeles'?"

"What are your main aims and motivations in writing travel books and publications?"

"Which are the top 3 books that you personally like most from the other 7 books that you have written?"

"How different is writing for materials for young children?"

"What are you debating about writing about South Korea? What would be the probable challenges in comparison with writing about L.A.?"

You can find the answers to the interview questions here!

Enjoy!


Scott Worden (The L.A./Seoul Guy)
Instagram: l.a.seoulguy

No comments:

Post a Comment