Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 5, 2020

The Political Divide in America is at its All-Time Worst




I wrote this post on Facebook on May 3 and thought I would share it with my blog followers:

"I've never seen so much division among Americans politically and I said the same thing last year. Now the attitude about Coronavirus has a strict divide among ultra conservatives and ultra liberals. The extreme right is protesting to open the country (freedom over health) while the extreme left is making it seem as if the virus is extremely deadly and the sky is falling. I'm glad that I live in South Korea where common sense about COVID-19 prevails. People wear masks, testing is done consistently, lockdowns haven't been necessary, and baseball season starts in two days (no fans in the stands as of yet)."

Ironically, just a day later, former President George W. Bush called for unity for Americans to come together to defeat the virus. You can see the article here. But of course, Trump looks back on when he and Bush disagreed about politics and instead of agreeing with Bush, he attacked him. Typical childish, selfish, and self-serving Trump.

Scott Worden (The L.A./Seoul Guy)
Instagram: l.a.seoulguy














No comments:

Post a Comment