Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 24, 2021

My Wife Is Still Getting Acquainted With Food in America


Not my wife by the way!


Something cute and funny happened today. Eunhee and I went out to breakfast my with my dad. She felt like getting soup and salad instead of her usual oatmeal (believe it or not she LOVES oatmeal!). The soup of the day was salmon bisque. Later, the server brings out the soup with garlic bread. After that, I didn't realize what Eunhee was doing until it was too late. To my astonishment, she was spreading jelly on her garlic bread. I told Eunhee that there was garlic on the bread, so it wasn't going to taste good. She tried it and she said that it didn't taste that bad. The kicker is when my dad asked her to try the garlic bread that didn't have jelly on it. After trying it, my dad asked her, "Does it taste better?" She responded, "I'm not sure!" Haha!

Scott Worden
Instagram: l.a.seoulguy

No comments:

Post a Comment